Best Practices In Your InboxStay in the loop with award-winning best practices, resources, and articles from companies across the country.
Congratulations to all 2017 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in Houston!
You’ve Been Recognized As One Of The Best & Brightest. Now It’s Time to Show Your Shine!
Does your company have an outstanding company culture?
Are your team members recognized for a job well done?
Do your employees love coming into the office everyday?
Show Us What Makes Your Company Culture Stand Out!
Bragging Rights and Broader Recognition are on the Line!
How to Participate:
Step 1: Find a way to show us what makes your culture shine!
Create a Video
- Create a one-minute video. Your video can be a CEO interview, HR advertisement, employee testimonials, an office tour, an outline of your core values, etc. We are looking for what makes your company a Best & Brightest Company to Work For!
- Videos should be one-minute or less. Entries over one-minute will be disqualified.
Step 2: Submit your entry!
Share your entry on Twitter and Facebook using the hashtag “#101BB”. Caption your post “Houston’s #101BB Contest”. All Facebook entries must include the hashtag and tag the Best & Brightest Companies To Work For Facebook account to be valid.
We are accepting submissions until April 1st, 2017.
Voting and Winner Selection:
We are leaving it up to our Best & Brightest team to vote on the contest entries that are submitted. Winners will be announced and celebrated at the Best and Brightest Awards Gala and Symposium event on April 10th.
Winners Prize Package Includes:
- Entry showcased at the 2017 event.
- Recognition on Best & Brightest website and social media.
- One Complimentary Ticket to a 2018 Best and Brightest Regional Event of your choice
- Discounted Analysis Fee for the 2018 National Program