SHOW US YOUR SHINE!
Congratulations to all the 2017 National Best and Brightest in Wellness winners! You’ve been recognized as one of the Best & Brightest. Now it’s time to show your shine! Does your company have an outstanding company culture? Are your team members recognized for a job well done? Do your employees love coming into the office everyday? Show us what makes your company culture stand out! Bragging rights and broader recognition are on the line!
How to Participate:
Step 1: Create a video to show us what makes your culture shine!
- Create a one-minute video. Your video can be a CEO interview, Wellness advertisement, employee testimonials, an office tour including your recreational room, an outline of your core values, etc. We are looking for what makes your company a Best & Brightest in Wellness!
- Videos should be one-minute or less. Entries over one-minute will be disqualified.
Step 2: Submit your entry!
Share your entry on Twitter and Facebook using the hashtag “#101BB.” Caption your post “Wellness #101BB Contest.” All Facebook entries must include the hashtag and also tag the Best & Brightest Companies to Work for Facebook account to be valid.
We are accepting submissions until March 2nd, 2018.
Voting and Winner Selection:
We are leaving it up to our Best & Brightest team to vote on the contest entries that are submitted. The Video Contest Winner will be announced and celebrated!
Winners Prize Package Includes:
- Discounted ticket to the 2019 National Best and Brightest Conference.
- Recognition on Best & Brightest website and social media.
- Waved Analysis Fee for the 2018 National Wellness Program.
Orriant – Social Media Contest Winner!
Wellness #101BB ContestWhat makes Orriant the Best & Brightest in Wellness providers? Take a look into the Orriant life and what makes our company culture shine!
Posted by Orriant on Monday, March 12, 2018
Wellness #101BB Contest. Reverie is a 2017 National Best & Brightest in Wellness winner! Why? Because we believe work doesn't have to be soul sucking. We're all about holistic perks with an on-site gym, healthy snacks, and a nap room.
Posted by Reverie on Monday, February 19, 2018