Microsoft Teams offers a feature called Together Mode, which displays meeting attendees lecture-hall style, placing the image of each participant in an auditorium seat. To play:
- Activate Together Mode for everyone
- Choose a team member to be the secret person.
- Have players take turns asking one question, such as “does this person wear glasses?” or “does this person have brown hair?” They then get one guess to Guess Who.
- Ask each player to turn off their video when eliminated by a wrong guess.
- The game ends when only one player remains on screen or when a player correctly
identifies the secret person.
Because the characters are coworkers, this version of Guess Who is extra fun! Plus, if players use non-physical characteristics, such as “does this person run marathons?” to narrow down the choices, then teammates can learn more about each other, too.