A man of many interests and a wellspring of energy, Skidmore Studio’s Mark Ostach is on a mission to motivate people to become the best possible version of themselves.
Mark holds degrees in economics, psychology, technology, and even had a short stint at massage therapy school. He is determined to remind the world that human connection is the most powerful connection we have.
A recipient of Crain’s Detroit Business 20 in their 20s and Oakland County’s 40 under 40 awards, Mark is focused on brining positive energy into the workplace.
- Certified in Mental Health First Aid
- Certified Denison Consultant in Workplace Culture
- Repeat speaker and alumni of Detroit Reginal Chamber, Leadership Detroit Program
- Past board member of several non-profits related to Mental & Emotional Health
Areas of Focus
- Digital Wellness and Stress Management
- Future Trends in the Workforce
- Conscious Leadership – Living ‘Above the Line’