Talent shows are a great way to involve the whole family in team and culture-building activities. Encourage the team to include their family, loved ones, roommates, and pets.
Preparing for the show:
- Ask performers to sign up to perform in advance
- Set up a show agenda with 2-5 minutes per act.
- Recruit a different team member co-host for each show
- Keep the show short—30 minutes at most, with 5 to 6 performers each time.
During the show:
- Have a specific host or emcee that will introduce all the acts
- Use the “mute all” feature, and then unmute the team member who is performing.
- Turn off the chat feature to avoid distractions for the performer.
- After each performance, unmute all and give the team a chance to show their appreciation for 10 seconds or so.