Peer groups for human resources professionals at Best and Brightest companies are educational opportunities in a number of regions. The peer groups are meeting monthly for about 90 minutes and discussing employment regulations, compliance, workplace issues, and engagement best practices among other topics.
Best and Brightest Peer Groups are:
- Open to winning companies, and those aspiring to become Best and Brightest.
- For peer learning rather than networking.
- Monitored for competitor and vendor relationships among members.
- Completely confidential – no minutes, no attendance records.
- Eligible for SHRM recertification credit.
Through commitment to the group and open communication, members will find an uncommon and much needed confidential forum for tackling tough issues in HR.